The Conference aims to provide opportunities for schools and communities to learn how to enable their students to think deeply and critically in order to equip them with thinking skills to become responsible, thoughtful citizens of the interdependent world. Specifically, the objectives of the Conference are to:
- develop the participant-educators’ capacity for systems thinking and sustainability;
- empower the to become leaders in their schools and communities by exposing them to powerful ways of thinking and acting;
- develop local teams which work to implement these tools and perspectives in their own school system; and
- elevate awareness of the positive outcome of systems thinking and sustainability education locally, nationally and internationally.
The school directors, teachers and educators are invited to attend this activity.
Each participant shall be charged any of the following registration fees which include conference kit, handouts, certificate of participation, lunch (3) and snacks (6):
- on or before March 23, 2012
- on or before April 10, 2012
- on April 23, 2012
Payments may be deposited under the Account Name of OCCI Fullness of Life Foundation, Inc. through any United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) with Savings Account (SA) No. 177-1116034.
For more information, concerned participants may contact:
Ms. Renee Galicio/Armin PullantesProgram Coordinator, OCCI Fullness of Life Foundation, Inc. 6/F, Emerald Building, No. 24 F. Ortigas Jr. RoadOrtigas Center, Pasig CityTelephone Nos.: (02) 687-1309; (02) 631-5923;Telefax No.: (02) 632-7553Mobile Phone No.: 0910-818-0011E-mail Addresses: reneegalicio@yahoo .comarmin_occi@yahoo .comWebsite Addresses: www.occiglobal.comwww.giftateacher.com