The Seminar aims to:
- identify the needed KSAs to become more effective and efficient Instructional-Teacher-Leader;
- relate concrete actions in developing 21st Century learners;
- cite important features of Spiral Approach;
- identify roles in the successful implementation of Grades 1 and 7 Curriculum; and
- express commitment to fully support the implementation of Grades 1/2 and 7/8 K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum.
The target participants to this activity are the NOPTI National Board officers and members, school heads and teachers from both public and private schools.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled "Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.”
For more information, interested participants may contact any of the following:
Dr. Erico M. HabijanNOPTI PresidentMobile Phone No.: 09 17-848-0405Dr. Maria Celia J. FernandezNOPTI Board MemberMobile Phone No.: 0999-888-8262Dr. Marietta S. PazNOPTI Executive SecretaryMobile Phone No.: 0920-513-7168