The Seminar-Workshop aims to:
- inform the participants on the learning theories which are applicable to materials development;
- develop their ability to formulate and apply principled criteria for the evaluation and adaption of learning materials;
- enhance their expertise in the different aspects of materials development (e.g. text selection and exploitation, the writing of modules, the use of illustrations, the design and layout of a unit, etc.);
- guide them in producing a variety of different types of effective learning materials; and
- enable the participants to articulate the principles, objectives and procedures of materials which they produce.
The target participants to this activity are all teachers (pre-school, grade school and secondary and tertiary), school administrators, and education students/graduates from both public and private institutions.
For more information and to confirm attendance, interested individuals may contact:
Ms. Maria Vanesa AradorSeminar DirectorMobile Phone Nos.: 0929-137-1689; 0933-565-9595E-mail Address: email@example.comWebsite Address: www.ielti.org