|July 29-31, 2011||Baguio Convention Center|
|August 26-28, 2011||Leyte National High School Auditorium|
|October 28-30, 2011||CAP Auditorium, Iloilo City|
|December 16-18, 2011||Zamboanga del Norte Convention Center,|
The seminar aims to:
- identify social, cultural and legal issues of making the mother tongue as the medium of instruction in the early grades;
- present experiences of other countries' educational system where the mother tongue is used as the medium of instruction;
- discuss theories supporting the of mother tongue in teaching and learning;
- prepare teachers in designing instructional materials using the mother tongue; and
- equip them with skills in handling lessons using the mother tongue of learners.
A registration fee of Two Thousand Pesos (PhP2,000.00) will be charged to each participant inclusive of snacks (5), lunch (2), bags, materials and certificates.
For registration and further information, contact Mr. Edward M. Soliman, Managing Director, SECTD at mobile phone no.: 0917-5147-952; at telephone no.: (045) 491-4117 or send a message through e-mail address: email@example.com.