|Activity||Date and Venue||Participant|
|Five-Day Orientation and Planning of MTB-MLE/ Regionwide Training of Grade 3 Teachers in the Pioneer Schools||July 4-8, 2013 / Venuce: GSP, Tagaytay City||See enclosed list of trainers/facilitators|
|Ten-Day Regionwide Training of Grade 3 Teachers in the Pioneer Schools||July-September 2013 / Venue: To be announced|
|Three-Day Debriefing and Planning for the Region-based Continuous Materials Development Activities and Monitoring||September 2013 / Venue: To be announced||(see enclosed list of trainers/facilitators)|
These activities aim to:
- develop participants' knowledge and skills on the bridging processes of the different languages such as the L1, L2, L3 or mother-tongue (MT), Filipino and English for basic multi-literacy;
- enhance their knowledge and skills on the theoretical and pedagogical foundations of MTB-MLE;
- enrich their knowledge and skills on the use of L1 (MT) in developing the language, and the cognitive, academic and socio-cultural aspects of the learners;
- contextualize existing materials for appropriateness and relevance to the grade level and culture of the pupils; and
- demonstrate ability to use appropriate methodology using L1 as the language of learning and as one of the learning areas in the grade level.
The board and lodging, transportation expenses, supplies and materials, honoraria of resource persons, instructional materials and other incidental expenses shall be charged to the Office of the Secretary-Human Resource Training and Development (OSEC-HRTD) Funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
For more information, interested individuals may contact:
Dr. Rosalina J. Villaneza
Focal Person, MTB-MLE
2nd Floor, Bonifacio Building, DepEd Central Office
DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Telephone Nos.: (02) 633-7202; (02) 636-4879
Immediate dissemination of this information is desired.
You can download the enclosurebelow (Click on the link in order to download):