- Digital Mobile Planetarium. This mobile planetarium can be brought to the school.
- Film Showing. A wide collection of movies on astronomy is offered and the teachers may choose a movie or a number of movies based on the school’s Science Curriculum.
- Exhibit. A collection of photographs of the solar system, deep sky objects, space exploration and meteorites.
- Stargazing. The participants gather at night for the actual observation of the night sky using high-powered telescopes.
- Solar Viewing. The participants observe the sun using special solar telescopes.
- Water Bottle Rocket Making and Launching. The students are taught to make their own rockets using ordinary water bottles.
- Parlor games, trivia questions about the film, and workshops.
The target participants in this activity are pupils, students and teachers from both public and private elementary and secondary schools.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith. This activity is also subject to the no-collection policy as stated in Section 3 of Republic Act No. 5546, An Act Prohibiting the Sale of Tickets and/or the Collection of Contributions for Whatever Project or Purpose from Students and Teachers of Public and Private Schools, Colleges and Universities (Ganzon Law).
More information may be inquired from:
Ms. Airene C. Terry
Chief Marketing Officer
NC Educational Resources and Interactive Events Services (NCeries), Inc.
Unit 414 JOCFER Building, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 456-0899
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0917-890-9993; 0918-444-9993
Email Address: [email protected]
Website Address: www.nceries.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ NCERIES