The Movie aims to:
- propagate self-awareness on the menace brought about by bullying;
- contribute to the prevention and control of bullying;
- provide examples of verbal, physical and social bullying, as well as cyber-bullying;
- demonstrate the role of the perpetrator, the target, and the witnesses in a bullying situation;
- demonstrate the ways by which people inaction can exacerbate a bullying situation;
- create understanding and empathy for the targets of bullies; and
- inspire the victims of bullying to become more dynamic and encourage positive consequences.
The target viewers of this movie are the pupils and students from both public and private elementary and secondary schools.
Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
This is also subject to the no-collection policy as stated in Section 3 of Republic Act No. 5546, An Act Prohibiting the Sale of Tickets and/or the Collection of Contributions for Whatever Project or Purpose from Students and Teachers of Public and Private Schools, Colleges and Universities. (Ganzon Law)
For more information, all interested individuals or groups may contact:
Mr. Mario P. De LeonMarketing and Distribution ManagerExogain ProductionTelephone Nos.: (02) 871-6592, (02) 425-9429Mobile Phone Nos.: 0920-954-7857; 0917-838-5145