Global Empire Corporation is a cutting edge leader in the contact service vertical. We handle some of the most recognizable names in business today. We offer reliability, high security and unsurpassed cost savings to our clients. Since 1999, Global Empire Corporation has focused on delivering exceptional value to companies like yours. Global Empire Corporation has a strong heritage in technology, but added capabilities throughout the years to focus on a wider range of businesses to become a global business process outsourcing company. Global Empire Corporation is a global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services with over 1,000 employees and has been committed to making a positive impact on our clients' business results. Our company mission is to enable and empower our staff to fight for our clients' brands every day to return value to our stakeholders. We answer the demands of global businesses in fiercely competitive markets, partnering with our clients to reach the goal congruency necessary to deliver superior customer results, beginning with our staff. <br /><br /> If you like the idea of working for a market-leading company, in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference, then Global Empire may be the place for you. <br /><br /> The Quality Assurance Specialist will be part of a team that is responsible for all Customer Support Services Training & Quality. This includes supporting our training initiatives for new hires and existing employees; and assisting to maintain training programs and all reference material. This role involves evaluating the quality of internal and external customer interactions and providing one on one feedback to individuals. The quality program furthers Global Empire’s commitment to quality customer care through quantitative measurements and ongoing coaching/training. It will use call recording software to capture customer calls and to score those interactions based on established quality standards.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
<br /> • Utilizes quality recording software to evaluate and coach CCRs on their customer interactions and adherence to policy and procedures.
• Work with Supervisors, to provide immediate feedback and coaching to representatives on their performance, as well as develop a personalized training schedule for each CCR.
• Web Sites & Training Material – Work with other Training/QA personal & Department Managers to bring about consistency and accuracy of content for all departmental SharePoint sites.
• Present and train our QA Guidelines and Evaluation forms for new employees during their new hire training.
• Coordinate calibration sessions and interactions with other Training/QA team members, CCRs, Supervisors & Managers to ensure consistent standards are being used to assess customer interactions. <br /><br /> Key Job Responsibilities:
• Manage, develop and coach a team of Quality Assurance Coordinators.
• Build individual action plans for improvement; ensure full collaboration with Coordinator to build commitments. Make recommendations to Leadership based on QA Coordinator performance and attendance.
• Monitor Quality Assurance Coordinators for performance to ensure professional level of interaction with center staff and stakeholders.
• Provide ongoing feedback to center employees on how to improve quality results; ensure compliance with control procedures.
• Drive Quality results based on Center performance metrics.
• Project planning, execution and completion specific to business drivers. Projects must have a base line and end with the ability to measure change. These projects will include a full picture scope of the center opportunities.
• Focused inspection on processes to make specific recommendations. Ensure decisions are based on fact versus opinion. Feedback will be provided to leadership to drive process improvements. Recommendations will improve center and overall Global Empire’s results.
• Coordinate work assignments of Quality Assurance Coordinators engaged in performing auditing call monitoring resulting in solid recommendations for a subset of the following duties to include but not limited to: online customer service duties, billing inquiries and troubleshooting equipment.
• Create partnerships and communicate consistently with center leadership. Proactively identify opportunities and execute upon leadership requests. Ensure that the integrity and accuracy of the data provided is reviewed in advance for reporting and ad-hoc communications.
• Ability to communicate and demonstrate Global’s vision and reflect Global’s values at all levels of the business.
• Quality Program management and maintenance.
• Act as a role model by demonstrating excellent communications skills, unquestionable integrity, work ethics and sound judgment in the application of policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Audit all team performance and reporting regularly and build plans for improvement. Quantify results based on baseline.
• Responsible for assigned company property and equipment.
• Assist with special projects as assigned by Manager.
• Understand and comply with company and department policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate an excellent command and comprehension of all job functions.
• Responsible for all related duties not specifically stated above.
<br /> BS/BA desired and/or equivalent work experience. Two years in a supervisory role managing employees (internal or external experience) or successful completion of the following criteria:
<br /> • Proven ability to deliver feedback in a productive and diplomatic manner
• Demonstrate effective leadership and people management skills
• Successful track record of driving positive results in a team environment
• 2 + years customer contact experience
• 1 + year experience working in a call center environment
• Strong communication, presentation, and written skills
• Ability to professionally manage multiple high priority initiatives
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Thorough understanding of department systems relative to call center environment
• Ability to respond to rapidly changing business conditions
• ACSS experience required
• Demonstrate proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Must be able to work flexible work hours
How to Apply:
1. WALK IN (Visit us and be interviewed right away)
GLOBAL EMPIRE BPO CORPORATION. 10th Floor, Metrobank Plaza, Fuente Osmena Circle, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu (please bring your resume with picture).
Monday to Friday, 8:00p.m. to 11:00p.m.
HR Hotline: (032) 340-9116
2. APPLY thru SMS: Text GEC-QAM (Full Name) and send to: +63 932 534 9418 (SUN)
3. APPLY thru Email: Subject line GEC-QAM (Full Name) and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Phone Number: