- Access and inquire your credit card account balance online for free (anytime and anywhere).
- Check your transaction history for the past 3 months.
- Pay your bills online (you can pay your electric bills, internet/phone bills, water bills, credit card bills, loans, etc.)
- Load your mobile phone online (mobile networks you can load are Globe, Touch Mobile (TM), Smart, Talk 'N Text, Sun Cellular).
- Transfer money from your account to your other BDO account or to other person's BDO account.
- and many more...
Wonderful and useful features aren't they? So how can you enroll your BDO ShopMore Credit Card account to BDO's online banking?
You can follow the steps provided in this article, "How to Apply for BDO Online Banking?".
Tips and Suggestions
- Make sure to fund your credit card account for your credit card bills payment. You can do this online.
- You can access online banking through your mobile phone by installing BDO Mobile Banking app from the App Store (if you're using Apple products or iOS-system phones/tablets) or from the Google Play (if you're using Android system phones/tablets).
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1.) Is it free to enroll to BDO online banking? Yes.
2.) Is there any fee or charge when logging-in, accessing or checking in my credit card account online? No.3.) Can I pay or fund my credit card account from my other BDO account (savings account)? Yes.
If you have any questions regarding your BDO ShopMore MasterCard, don't hesitate to post it in the comment below.