- Access and inquire your credit card account balance online for free (anytime and anywhere).
- Check your transaction history for the past 3 months.
- Pay your bills online (you can pay your electric bills, internet/phone bills, water bills, credit card bills, loans, etc.)
- Load your mobile phone online (mobile networks you can load are Globe, Touch Mobile (TM), Smart, Talk 'N Text, Sun Cellular).
- Transfer money from your account to your other BDO account or to other person's BDO account.
- and many more...
You can follow the steps provided in this article, "How to Apply for BDO Online Banking?".
Tips and Suggestions
- Make sure to fund your credit card account for your credit card bills payment. You can do this online.
- You can access online banking through your mobile phone by installing BDO Mobile Banking app from the App Store (if you're using Apple products or iOS-system phones/tablets) or from the Google Play (if you're using Android system phones/tablets).
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1.) Is it free to enroll to BDO online banking? Yes.
2.) Is there any fee or charge when logging-in, accessing or checking in my credit card account online? No.3.) Can I pay or fund my credit card account from my other BDO account (savings account)? Yes.