Go to any LBC branch and tell any LBC employee (particularly those who are non-busy) that you want to send money to someone. A small send money form (called "Remittance Form") will be given to you. Fill this out and you have the option for "Branch Pick-up" in which the receiver will pick-up or receive the money in a particular LBC branch. "Branch Pick-up" is the most opted choice for many LBC money senders.
Information that should be filled-out in the Remittance Form includes:
- The Name of the LBC Branch where the receiver will pick-up the money
- Your Name (Shipper or Sender's Name)
- Consignee or Receiver's Name
- Present Address of the Receiver's Name
- Amount to be sent (in words and in figure)
- Signature over printed name
Give the Remittance Form to the LBC employee and wait for the processing of your transaction. Processing would take less than a minute.
After processing, the LBC employee will give you an Official Receipt where the Tracking Number can be found. Usually the employee will encircle the Tracking Number. This number is the one you should give or send to your Receiver for him/her to pick-up the money successfully.
After receiving the Official Receipt, the receiver can now receive or pick-up the money to the specified LBC branch.
- A mobile phone is very useful when sending money to someone. You can send the Tracking Number to your receiver through sending a text message to a mobile phone.