How to Register in SSS (Social Security System)
||admin · 56163 · · 25-February-2011|
Here's a brief procedure on how to be a member in SSS (Social Security System) Philippines. As long as you secure all the needed requirements, it is very easy to register in SSS. Just be patient with the long line (falling in line system) due to many SSS applicants and members everyday inside an SSS Office/building.
(Picture) Banner Logo SSS Philippines
Steps in SSS Membership Registration
1. You should get an E-1 form in the SSS office. Just ask someone in the office where you can get an E-1 form and fill it out. Here's a sample of an E-1 form below:
(Picture Snapshot) SSS E-1 form
2. Submit this E-1 form in two (2) copies.
3. Also submit the original copy and photocopy of the following documents (requirements):
Other Required Documents
In the absence of any of the primary documents, submit any two of the following where the name and date of birth of the registrant appear:
- For reporting spouse - Marriage Contract
- For reporting child
- If legitimate:
- Birth or Baptismal Certificate
- If illegitimate:
- Birth or Baptismal Certificate or in its absence,
- Proof of Parentage or Relationship
- If legally adopted:
- Record of Employment/Employer ID
- GSIS Member's Record
- Certification form National Archives
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- School/Voter's Identification Card
- Driver's License
- Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate of children
- Joint Affidavit of two disinterested persons attesting to the correct name and date of birth of the applicant.
4. If the above-stated documents (requirements) are not available at the time of registration, comply immediately by submitting to the nearest SSS office to facilitate availment of benefits and privileges.
1. Issuance of SS number does not automatically qualify you for coverage. You must first be engaged in an occupation subject to SSS coverage.
2. An SS number is a lifetime number. No one should have more than one SSS number.
Do you have something to say? Say it in English. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend.
|1 2 3 4 5 6 »|
mariella (20-April-2014 8:38 AM)
i am 14 years old, i want to have an advance sss number ,,, is it possible for me to it at my age right now? pls let me know,,, thank you and i am looking forward to hear you soon..
mariel (03-April-2014 12:00 PM)
I just want to ask if there's an age limit on applying as SSS member.
I want my parents to be a member but they are already above 50's.
Can they be a member?
Merilou Guilo (15-March-2014 9:58 AM)
Good morning! I already have an SS number and i registered my name with one incorrect letter, it is Merilou Lonsagay Guilo instead of Merilou Lonzagay Guilo. What should i do with it or the process should i take on? My SS number is 0426912196.
Thank you and God Bless!
Jowe-ann (06-March-2014 11:10 AM)
Hi I just want to ask if you need to register as member of SSS, you should go to the SSS office personally or is it okay if you have proxy? I mean, I want to register to SSS and I don't have much time to go to SSS for forms and everything but I can ask someone to do it for me. Is it possible? Or I just download a form thru internet and then fill this out then I will go to your office by myself and proceed to the procedure of registration there?
Please let me know what the best thing to do.
Sonia orourke (10-January-2014 7:20 PM)
Hi I'm Sonia I have SSS number already but I can't put money what can I do? And I'm married I have 4 children.
My question s.can I get new SSS. Number ..? Please I need your reply thanks ...
Miriam Magdalene Pascua (17-December-2013 11:44 AM)
I'd already have my SSS number, but my problem is i lost my number of my SSS.
Someone can help or give me advise to prevent from re-applying again?
Thank you so much. Have a blessed day
safra hamisani bidin (01-November-2013 10:38 PM)
i am an OFW in SAUDI ARABIA. Before i came here i was able to get the form E-1 with a number already but i lost it and i cannot remember.Also i did not start yet paying.
|1 2 3 4 5 6 »|
We aim to provide accurate and updated information. Please help us improve our article. Contact us here