Do your Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE Printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately
as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore?
Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again
the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
(Picture of Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE Printer) Printer Resetting Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE printer.
Resetting Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps to reset your Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE printer:
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE Printer.
- Download the Epson 1400 EEE here. Click this link: Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson Stylus Photo 1400 EEE printer.
Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Turn off the printer and turn it on again....Tantararahhhhh. You're printer is now reset.
This article was written by admin
under the Printers
category. It has been viewed
times and generated 6
comments. The article was created on 09-April-2011