2011 Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) Administration
||admin · 3808 · · 10-September-2011|
The Department of Education (DepEd) through the National Education
Testing and Research Center (NETRC) shall administer the Philippine
Educational Placement Test (PEPT) on November 20, 2011 (Sunday) for
Luzon and on November 27, 2011 (Sunday) for Visayas and Mindanao
pursuant to DepEd Order No. 32, s. 2002.
The last day of registration shall be on October 14, 2011.
In relation to this, the NETRC shall conduct an orientation-workshop on the administration of the PEPT. The dates and venues shall be announced later.
The following topics shall be discussed in the said orientation-workshop:
Authorized to attend this activity (in designated venues and dates) are the
- Proper Evaluation of Documents Submitted by Applicants;
- Standard Procedure in Test Administration;
- Accuracy in Budgetary Requirements and Allocation; and
- Financial Matters Relative to Test Administration.
Division Testing Coordinators (DTCs), one (1) from every division with at least fifty (50) PEPT registrants.
The DTCs are instructed to bring the following data:
The actual enrolment data for prospective examinees of the 2012 National Achievement Test (NAT) administration is an essential document for test allocation purposes; otherwise there will be miscalculation of allocations.
- actual number of PEPT registrants (with birthdates and last level completed) in hard and soft (CD) copies; and
- actual enrolment data for School Year (SY) 2011-2012 of Grade Three (public schools and schools with private Madaris), Grade Six (census, public and private) and Fourth Year (census, public and private) in hard and soft (CD) copies.
The actual enrolment data (referred to 6.b) shall be checked as to the accuracy and completeness by the NETRC staff. The guidelines in the preparation of the said enrolment data are enumerated below:
- The said data shall be turned over to the DTCs attending the orientation in case they are not the responsible DTCs for the NAT administration.
- The said data shall be e-mailed to the NETRC soon in case there are no DTCs attending the orientation due to non-registration of PEPT applicants.
- The enrolment data starting July 30, 2011 or beyond shall be the basis;
- The schools shall be grouped by municipality and not by alphabetical order;
- The lone district is the only one in the province, while the first district is a part of a large province having more than one constituency;
- The separate lists shall be provided for elementary schools (Grade Three and Grade Six) and secondary schools (Fourth Year); and
- The standard format found below shall be used in the preparation of enrolment data. The soft and hard copies shall be submitted in Excel format.
Note: Another presentation for the Fourth Year enrolment.
|Region||Division||Municipality/District||Region Code||Legislative District||School Type (Public or Private)||School ID||School Name||SY 2011-2012|
|Grade 3||Grade 6|
All participants are advised to check in at 12 noon on the first day, and check out at 12 noon the following day.
The traveling expenses of the participants shall be charged to NETRC Funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
Do you have something to say? Say it in English. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend.
|1 2 »|
Agripina V. Rodis (01-December-2012 10:58 AM)
Mam, bakit po ng kumukuha ng UPCAT ang mga anak ko nuon,,ang sabi ng in charge ay di daw pwede ang mga PEPT passers mag take ng entrance exam nila? Tanong ko lang po, bakit po di ina acknowledge ng UP ang PEPT?,,,,,,good to say ,mga anak ko ay mga cum laude at yung eldest ko ay 7th placer sa Accountancy Board exam.
Paz (13-August-2012 3:34 PM)
I took and passed the PEPT exam year 1990 but I dont have the copy for the result so how to request for a copy of the result.
Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.
Calvin G. Ebale (05-June-2012 3:22 PM)
I want to know the result of the PEPT result last November 27, 2011 held in Ozamiz City
salvacion camacam (17-April-2012 8:59 AM)
kindly if possible send us the result of pept taken nov. 20, 2011...
thank you for the response...
monits herrera (14-April-2012 7:02 PM)
Good evening. Anong site po pwede puntahan to get the result of November 20, 2011 PEPT?
|1 2 »|
We aim to provide accurate and updated information. Please help us improve our article. Contact us here