National Seminar-Workshop of the Association of Educators for Interrelated Research and Studies (AEIRS)
The Association of Educators for Interrelated Research and Studies (AEIRS) will conduct its National Seminar-Workshop on the following dates and venues:
Theme: Bringing the Meaning of Mathematics Closer to the Learners
- National Seminar Workshop on Mathematics
- To introduce of teaching Mathematics in the classrrom:
- To design a plan appropriate to Mathematics instruction;
- To develop critical thinking skills through Mathematics.
|February 17-19, 2012||Romulo Hall, Teachers' Camp, Baguio City||PhP2,000.00/Regular Registrant|
|May 10-12,2012||DepEd, ECOTECH Center, Lahug, Cebu City||PhP1,780.00/Early Registrant|
|2. National Seminar-Workshop on Office Management and Control|
Theme: Standards of Office System and Procedure
- To implement office systems and procedure;
- To enhance the employees' skills on record management; and
- To strengthen the supervisory practices of the department heads
- To identify standards of controlling the office.
|February 23-25, 2012||Romulo Hall, Teachers' Camp, Baguio City||PhP3,000.00 Early registrants are given free lodging accommodation at the venue until the duration of the seminar upon the confirmation of participation|
|May 19-21, 2012||Commission on Audit (COA), Davao City|
|3. National Seminar-Workshop in Composition Writing|
Theme: Enhancing the Teaching of Composition Writing in the ESL Classroom
- To introduce principles and techniques of ESL composition;
- To discover revision strategies used by student-writers; and
- To identify structures in the teaching of composition.
|March 2-4, 2012||Quirino Hall, Teachers' Camp, Baguio City||PhP2,000.00/Regular Registrant|
|May 7-9, 2012||DepEd ECOTECH Center, Lahug, Cebu City|
The participants to this activity are supervisors, principals, head teachers, coordinators, instructors/professors, undergraduate students majoring in Mathematics, elementary and high school teachers from both public and private schools, government employees, heads of offices or departments, municipal civil registrars, DILG local government officers, barangay secretaries, school registrars, and clerks.
Payments of registration fee may be made through Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Account Number: 0072-0135-06 under the name of Mr. Apolinario S. Sayno, Seminar Director.
For more information, visit the AEIRS Office at Blk. 12, Lot 19, Verdant Heights, Multi-national Village, Paranaque City or contact Mr. Sayno at any of these mobile phone nos.: 0915-116-8501 and 0939-796-9069.
Category: Schools / Universities | | Date published/updated: 14-December-2011 | |
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english comments will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)