Is it safe to use microwave with power supply unscrewed?
Made a big mistake. Found a working microwave recently left outside my apartment’s communal dumpster, plugged it in and it heated up water in a mug fine. It was offbalance though so I thought I could unscrew the bottom so I can attach the stabilizing feet of my other microwave so it’s all even. Ended up unscrewing a big black box and it came loose, googled and found out it was the power supply. Very hard to screw back in without taking apart the entire microwave (which i have no idea how to do.) Is it possible to use the microwave with the box loose, or should I not risk it? Haven’t plugged it in yet after unscrewing, am scared.