Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

Why does the bulb under the microwave overheat it when in use?

Why does the bulb under the microwave overheat it when in use?

My mother's microwave works great, probably 20 years old. It is mounted above the stove top and oven. When she turns the light on under the microwave, it overheats. You can feel the heat on the floor of the microwave. She's 83, lives alone, needs the light, but I'm worried about her safety.

ANSWERS:

Asked by: Guest | Views: 54
Total answers/comments: 0