Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

Why Does my microwave blow out the power in my apartment?

Why Does my microwave blow out the power in my apartment?

After recently cleaning my microwave I put the plug back in and and started up the microwave. When I pressed 'start' the power blew out.

ANSWERS:

You have an electrical short and it's obviously pulling to much power. When cleaning did you open the inside or leave it very wet? BTW these things can kill you even when unplugged. I won't even work on one,

Asked by: Guest | Views: 26
Total answers/comments: 0