According to LandBank's Customer Service Representative, once an account is closed, it cannot be reopened or reactivated. You will have to open a new account (with new account number) with you LandBank branch.
If you want to open a new account, don't forget to bring the requirements:
- Two (2) valid id's
- Two pieces 1"x1" photo id (recent and formal photo is recommended)
- Php 500 initial deposit (for account with ATM access)
- TIN or Tax Identification Number, if employed
- Proof of Billing (e.g. Landline/Internet bill, electricity bill, water bill, etc.)
- To avoid your bank account being closed, you must maintain the required minimum balance, transact to your account (deposit or withdraw) at least once a year. Dormant or inactive LandBank accounts for more than two years could be closed or could be charged a dormancy fee.
- Enroll your LandBank account to its internet banking facility called LandBank iAccess Retail Internet Banking for easier and more convenient access of your account. With internet banking, you can monitor you LandBank account anytime and anywhere and you can also pay your bills online.
- It's better to maintain the minimum balance and earn interest than to pay the penalty of falling below maintaining balance.
Do you have any concern or problem with your LandBank (Passbook or ATM) account?