For BPI clients in the Philippines
Step 1. It's recommended that you go to a BPI branch and request for an Account Summary of your BPI account. Why you need this? Because a BPI customer service representative (CSR) will ask some details of your BPI account. BPI CSR might ask about the current balance of your account or your latest withdrawal or deposit transaction.
Step 2. Using a phone, call BPI Express Phone at the following hotline numbers:
- 89-100 - Within Metro Manila area
- 1-800-188-89100 - Outside Metro Manila Area
Once connected, follow further instructions:
For Express Phone clients,
- Dial 1 for Express Teller
- Enter your 11-digit access number and your 4-digit Telephone ID number (TIN).
- Dial 5 for "additional services".
- Dial 7 to talk to an Internet Banking officer.For non-Express Phone clients,
- Dial zero (0) "For Other Products and Services" and then dial zero (0) "For Other Concerns". A BPI customer service representative will attend or answer the call. Be ready to give your account information for identity verification.
Step 3. The BPI customer service representative will give you the same old user ID and a temporary password. You can use these in logging in to your BPI online banking account. Don't forget to change your temporary password to avoid account sabotage or account access from other people (like the BPI customer service representative).
For BPI clients outside the Philippines (like OFW's or Overseas Filipino Workers)
Step 1. Call a BPI customer service representative through its toll-free numbers:
|Country||Carrier||International Access Code (IAC)||Toll-Free Numbers|
|United Arab Emirates||ETISALAT||800-0630-0017|
|United States of America (USA)||SPRINT||1-866-69-89100|
If the country you are currently living in is not included in the list, call BPI through:
- International Access Code + 63 + 2 + 8910000
If you're using a mobile phone, please check your phone network service providers if calls to international or special numbers are allowed. Applicable fees or charges imposed by the service provider maybe applied for the caller's account.
Step 2. A BPI customer service representative will answer your call. Request for your user ID and password. The same old user ID and a new temporary password will be given to you.
Step 3. Use the user ID and password in logging-in to your BPI online banking account.
Are you having a problem retrieving your lost BPI user id and password?