Palawan Pawnshop is one of the best pawnshops that offer highest appraisal rate in the Philippines.
But how much really is the appraisal rate of gold jewelry in Palawan Pawnshop?
AnswerThe appraisal rate or the buying price of a gold jewelry in Palawan Pawnshop depends on its karat, weight and appearance. They offer with advance interest or without advance interest.
Advance interest rate means that the Palawan Pawnshop will deduct in advance the corresponding amount value of the interest rate when you pawn the item. For example, when you pawn a gold jewelry with an appraised value of Php10,000 and with an advance interest rate of 1%, Palawan Pawnshop will deduct in advance the 1% of Php10,000 pawned item. 1% of Php10,000 is Php100.
So Palawan Pawnshop will deduct Php100 in advance from your Php10,000 appraised amount of your gold jewelry.
Palawan Pawnshop offers you FOUR (4) PACKAGES of PAWNING YOUR GOLD JEWELRY. Just choose any of these packages:
- Package 1 - in this package, you're entitled with different advance interest rates depending on the duration of your redemption. The interest rates are the following:
- 1% advance interest - if you redeemed the pawned item in 1 to 11 days only.
- 2% advance interest - if you redeemed the item in 12 to 22 days.
- 3% advance interest - if you redeemed the item in 23 to 33 days.
- Package 2 - in this package, you're entitled with 3.5% interest per month. This has no advance interest.
- Package 3 - in this package, you're entitled with 2.5% interest per month. This has 1 month advance interest.
- Package 4 - in this package, you're entitled with 2% interest per month. This has 2 months advance interest.
Do you have any issue with Palawan Pawnshop?