IP E-games logo
As part of E Games' business diversification program, in the earlier part of 2012, the Company amended its primary purpose to include food and beverage, entertainment, hotels, and leisure. The change in primary purpose was one of the steps taken by the Company in preparation for entering into new businesses that look to capitalize on the expected increase in tourism in the country. I line with this strategy, EG, through wholly owned subsidiary RAN On-Line, acquired approximately 36,000 square meters of property in the Cagayan Ecozone, where the largest casino complex in the Cagayan Ecozone is located. In order to embark on these projects, the company will look to raise funds via private placement, public offering, debt, and/or sale of non-core assets.
- Game publishing business (partnership with Level Up) has an estimated 70% market share.
- Over 5 million active users
- Over 230,000 concurrent users
- Over 8,000 i-cafe partners
- Publishes the top 5 most played on-line games
- Majority owner in Top 2 internet cafe chains (Netopia and Cybr)
- 80+ internet cafes
- Over 4,000 workstations
Media PartnershipsGMA New Media Inc.GMA New Media, Inc. is the digital arm of GMA Network Inc. (PSE: GMA7),the leading broadcasting company in the PhilippinesThe Philippine Star GroupThe Philippine Star is the number one broadsheet in the country.