- empower students to become active and proactive environmentalists by providing them a background about the general global and national environmental landscapes;
- encourage the participants to take part in the existing organizations pushing for various environmental advocates;
- promote a campus culture that protects and pays importance to the environment;
- transform student-leaders to earth warriors who will carry on the message of environmentalism to their immediate circles of family, friends and community;
- create a network of like-minded individuals who have the heart and the passion to pursue noble advocacies for the environment; and
- feature non-governmental organizations, government agencies and student organizations which advocate for the various causes concerning the environment.
The registration fee of Five Hundred Pesos (PhP500.00) will be charged to each participant, which include snacks (2), lunch, meal, conference kit and certificate, access to Green Expo (featuring environmental organizations), and the priceless experience learning from excellent pool of policy influencers, practicing environmentalists and student leaders who will all share their experiences and best practices promoting and living environmental stewardship.
For more information, interested student-leaders and officers of student organizations may contact the GTEC 2012 Secretariat at telephone no.: (046) 417-5755 local 123 (Cavite); (02) 736-4119 (Manila); fax no.: (046) 417-8498 or send them a message through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.