The International English Learners Training Institute Inc. (IELTI) will conduct the National Seminar-Workshop on Journalistic and Creative Writing for School Paper Production
with the theme "Honing the Journalistic and Creative Writing Skills and Competencies of Teachers and Students for Better School Publications
” on September 8-10, 2012 at the Regional Educational Learning Center (RELC), Sitio Pulong Bulo, Angeles City, Pampanga.
The Seminar-Workshop aims to:
- strengthen the participants’ knowledge of journalistic theories and principles including media laws and ethics;
- hone their skills in news, feature and opinion (editorial and column) writing;
- enhance their skills in writing and editing creative works for better school publications;
- improve their ability to guide student-writers and editors through the stages of school paper production; and
- give them a chance to write their own piece and be read and edited by the masters and practicing journalists.
The target participants to this activity are all teachers (pre-school, grade school, secondary and tertiary), school administrators, and education and journalism students from both public and private institutions.
For more information and to confirm attendance, interested individuals may contact:
Ms. Maria Vanesa Arador
International English Learners Training Institute, Inc.
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0929-137-1689 or 0933-565-9595
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: www.ielti.org
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"National Seminar-Workshop on Journalistic and Creative Writing for School Paper Production"
was written by Mary
under the Events
category. It has been read 1744
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 25 July 2012
and updated on 25 July 2012