|January 19-21, 2012||Tagaytay International Convention Center (TICC), Tagaytay City|
|January 31 - February 2, 2012||Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza Baguio City|
The conference-seminar aims to:
- confirm readiness of private school administrators and heads in the implementation of the K to 12 Basic Education Program;
- update the participants on the impact of the use of English language in the globalization;
- explain to them the concepts and procedures of alternative wholebrain approach in the learning process; and
- equip them with the knowledge on mediation by knowing the legal aspects pertaining to the rules, regulations and policies of the private schools.
- Implementation of the K to 12 Basic Education Program;
- English: The Language of the Global Community;
- Wholebrain Approach in Learning;
- Special Programs of Basic Education;
- Marketing Strategy for School Administrators; and
- Legal Answers to Rules and Policies.
The registration fee, which covers expenses for three (3) days and two (2) nights food and lodging, seminar kits and materials, bags, t-shirts and certificates and other incidental expenses, is as follows:
(On or before December 20, 2011)
(After December 20, 2011 button or before January 6, 2012)
For more information, contact Dean Aquilino G. Soriano, Jr. at mobile phone no.: 0949-768-77 16, or at telephone no.: (02) 579-4011 or send him a message at any of the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com; and firstname.lastname@example.org.