|April 20-21, 2012||Subic Bay Exhibition and Convention Center, Subic, Zambales|
|April 27-28, 2012||Henry Lee Irwin SJ Treatre, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City|
|May 4-5, 2012||Baguio Convention Center, Baguio City|
|May 11-12, 2012||Camarines Sur Convention Center, Pili, Camarines Sur|
|May 25-26, 2012||Grand Regal Hotel, Davao City|
|June 1-2, 2012||DepEd Ecotech Center, Cebu City|
The Seminar aims to:
- confirm readiness of Basic Education teachers in the implementation of K to 12 Program;
- provide them a review on the principles of classroom management and the proper approaches of inculcating proper discipline on pupils and students;
- explain the concepts, procedures, and strategies which may be applied to Junior High School learners ;
- motivate further, inspire and remind educators on the value and fulfilling joy of being an educator; and
- update and keep them abreast with the latest computer application for keeping records.
Each participant will be charged one of the following registration fees which cover snacks (4), lunch (2), kits and materials, certificates and other incidental expenses:
Pre-registration is required. Pre-registration form, membership application form (which may be obtained by requesting from Dean Soriano) accomplished forms with deposit slip must be sent through the following e-mail addresses and telefax number stated below.
For more information, interested participants may contact:
Dean Aquilino G. Soriano, Jr.
Research Director, PEMCI
Mobile Phone No.: 0949-768-77 16
Telephone Nos.: (02) 881-3283; (02) 579-4011 or (02) 986-5853 Telefax No.: (02) 355-2231
E-mail Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org