- confirm readiness of private school administrators and heads in the implementation of K to 12 Program;
- update the participants on the impact of the use of the English Language in globalization;
- explain the concepts and procedures of alternative Whole Brain Approach in the learning process;
- update them on the latest Special Programs of the Department of Education (DepEd);
- help the school administrators to maintain and increase enrolment by means of employing workable techniques and strategies; and
- equip them with the knowledge on mediation by knowing the legal aspects of any questions pertaining to the rules, regulations and policies of the DepEd for private schools.
Each participant will be charged the following registration fees which cover food and lodging for three (3) days and two (2) nights, seminar kits and materials, bags, t-shirts, certificates and other incidental expenses:
Pre-registration is strictly required due to limited slots. Pre-registration form, bank deposit slip and application for membership form (which may be obtained by requesting from Dean Soriano) must be sent through the following e-mail addresses and telefax number stated below
For more information, interested participants may contact:
Dean Aquilino G. Soriano, Jr.
Research Director, PEMCI
Mobile Phone No.: 0949-768-77 16
Telephone Nos.: (02) 881-3283; (02) 579-4011 or (02) 986-5853 Telefax No.: (02) 355-2231
E-mail Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org