- update the participants on the framework of the K to 12 Curriculum as an input in designing the framework of the teacher education curriculum;
- enable them to reflect on the implications of the K to 12 Curriculum to new teacher education;
- compare the different models in teacher education in general and in the various disciplines;
- address the issues and concerns in teacher education; and
- provide a venue for the exchange of ideas towards the development of the framework of the new teacher education curriculum vis-a-vis the proposed K to 12 program in the Philippines, which is benchmarked with international standards.
A registration fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP3,500.00) will be charged to each participant inclusive of convention kit, snacks and lunch.
For registration details, further information and/or queries, coordinate with Dr. Marilyn U. Balagtas at mobile phone no.: 0920-953-2926; or at telefax no.: (02) 527-0366 or send a message through e-mail address: email@example.com.