- enhance the participants’ knowledge and understanding of Philippine history and culture as seen from the perspectives of different disciplines;
- promote to them a deeper appreciation of Philippine culture and traditions;
- promote to them awareness of current social issues and concerns in the study of Philippine history;
- provide them with a groundwork from where future historical research can take off or emanate; and
- provide them with a venue or forum by which recent studies and research can be presented and discussion can be conducted.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Bernardita R. Churchill, Ph.D.
President and National Convener
40 Matiwasay Street, University of the Philippines (UP) Village
Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone No.: (02) 921-4575
Telefax No.: (02) 926-1347
Mobile Phone No.: 09 19-490-5371
Email Address: email@example.com
Fe S. Tolibas, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Liceo de Cagayan University
Telephone Nos.: (088) 858-4093 to 95 local 224
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0920-913-3143; 0917-700-3143
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org