|February 21-23, 2012||1||Managers Managing People|
|April 23-25, 2012||2||Managers Managing People|
|May 8-10, 2012||3||School Principals|
|May 22-24, 2012||4||School Principals|
The Seminar-Workshop aims to:
- help principals understand what is worth-fighting for in principalship with their main domain, that is, to improve the "black box” of instruction by leading knowlegeably;
- learn and use negotiation skills on how to achieve a high degree of cohesion;
- acquire negotiation and mediation skills in managing conflicts and deal with difficult people in the organization;
- understand and learn how to reach goals and manage organizational, and negotiate obstacles and complex deals that the organization faces;
- develop a healthy and effective managerial system;
- develop strong and effective psycho-social system for behavior modification techniques and employee discipline;
- guide principals to craft goals that subordinates can aim and achieve;
- develop communication strategy that makes the difference in motivating subordinates; and
- develop techniques for putting creative problem solving ability to work in managerial situations that call for innovative solutions.
Each participant shall be charged a registration fee of Eight Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP8,500.00) to cover expenses for two (2) nights hotel accommodation, complete meals and snacks, kit, handouts, training fees and certificates.
For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Minerva B. Soriano-Casallo, Director, AimSkills WMTC Makati City at mobile phone no.: 092 1-259-7237 or Ms. Cyndie Soriano at mobile phone no. 0908-716-6714 or visit AimSkills Office at No. 250 Rasver Bldg., P. Ocampo St., San Antonio Village, Makati City.