How to set or configure your smart phone 3G, GPRS, MMS settings?
Note: Most Smart handset packages already have preloaded settings.
To activate and download 3G, GPRS, MMS settings on your cellphone,
text SET <phonemodel> to 211.
Upon receiving the configuration settings, choose "Save All " to save the settings on your phone. To get a list of supported handsets, key in SET LIST to 211.
You can also configure your smart phone 3G, GPRS, MMS settings using these steps:
- Type SET<space><phone mode> and send to 211.
- You will receive three (3) messages.
- First is the advisory and the generic PIN code.
- Second is the SMART GPRS settings used for WAP browsing.
- Third is the internet settings used when browsing outside the WAP portal or when used as a modem.
- Select Options then save the settings provided.
- Default PIN code is 1234.
- Log-in to www.smart.com.ph/connect using your Web Connect account. For first time users, please register your account first. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, if asked what to do, select Web Connect Services from the option.
- Select SERVICES from the left menu.
- Click MMS/GRPS/3G Activation to activate service.
Note: All of these services are free of charge. A minimum load balance of P1.00 is required to receive phone configuration settings. To get a list of supported handsets, key in SET LIST to 211.
Keywords: How to Configure Smart GPRS, How to Set Smart MMS, How to Set Smart 3G