You can view your SMART bills online through SMART's Web Connect
Services. Web Connect is a secure, online channel that allows a SMART subscriber to manage prepaid or postpaid account, pay and view your bills
, or activate and deactivate an array of SMART and Smart Bro prepaid services. So no need for you to wait mails and sometimes delayed mails of your Smart Bills. You can just simply view it online in realtime, anytime and anywhere.
Who can use Web Connect?
Web Connect is available to individual account
How to View or See Your SMART Bills Online?
- Mobile prepaid (i.e Buddy, Talk N’ Text)
- Mobile postpaid (i.e. Gold, Gold Lite, Infinity)
- Smart Bro subscribers ( i.e. Prepaid Plug It and Residential)
- SmartLoad Retailers
- Corporate Individual
1. You must register first your Smart Account in http://smart.com.ph/Account/register.aspx. Just follow succeeding instructions in registration.
2. After complete registration, log-in to http://smart.com.ph/Account. Below is the page you can see when you are logged-in in your Smart Account:
3. Click the Browse Web Connect Services
highlighted in color yellow.
4. Go to this link http://smart.com.ph/connect/postpaid/onebill.aspx. Or copy that link and paste it in the web address of your internet browser. This page looks like this:
Click the View link. This where you can download your Smart Bill in .pdf format.
That's it. So easy to view your Smart Bills online. As long as you have an internet connection, life becomes easier.
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"How to View Your SMART Bills Online"
was written by Mary
under the Mobile Phones
category. It has been read 59198
times and generated 6
comments. The article was created on 23 December 2010
and updated on 23 December 2010