Do your Epson R1390 Stylus Photo printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately
as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore?
Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again
the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
(Picture of Epson Stylus Photo R1390) Printer Reset Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson R1390 printer
Resetting Epson R1390 Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps
to reset your Epson R1390 printer:
- Download the Epson R1390 here. Click this link: Epson R1390_Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson R1390 printer.
Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Power off the printer and turn it on again.... Abrakadabraaaaa. You're printer is now reset.
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson R1390 Printer.
Did you find any problem resetting your EPSON R1390 Printer?
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"How to Reset Epson R1390 Printer"
was written by Mary
under the Printers
category. It has been read 17691
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 25 March 2013
and updated on 25 March 2013