"The printer's ink pads are nearing the end of their service life."And the led lights are blinking alternately, the solution of this problem is to reset your printer. In resetting your Epson 1420 printer, you need a software resetter (an adjustment program).
(Picture of Epson 1420 Printer) Printer Resetting Procedures
The solution is reset your Epson 1420 printer.
Resetting Epson 1420 Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps to reset your Epson 1420 printer:
- Download the Epson 1420 here. Click this link: Epson 1420 Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
- Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson 1420 printer. Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
- Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
- Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Click Initialization to reset.
- Turn off the printer and turn it on again....Tantararahhhhh. You're printer is now reset.