The Arczone Professional Development, Inc. (APDI) announces its National Seminar-Workshops for 2013-2015
which will be conducted by cluster on the following dates at the venues to be announced:
|National Seminar-Workshop on Literature-Based Teaching in the K-12 Curriculum||A||VII||August16-18, 2013|
- To enhance participant's understanding of the K-12 Curriculum and its implication to language and literature teaching.
- To analyze the competencies in the new curriculum, distinguish the domains and strands, and study the different approaches to language and literature teaching for Grade 7.
- To identify formative assessment strategies for assessing learning in the Grade 7 Curriculum.
|X||September 5-7, 2013|
|IV-A||October 10-12, 2013|
|IX||November 21-23, 2013|
|CAR||December 6-7, 2013|
|B||V||January 30-31 and February 1, 2014|
|VI||February 13-15, and March 1, 2014|
|VIII||February 27-28 and March 1, 2014|
|XIII||September 11-13, 2014|
|C||III||February 26-28, 2015|
|XI||July 23-25, 2015|
|I||September 17-19, 2013|
|II||November 5-7, 2015|
|XII||December 3-5, 2015|
|National Seminar-Workshop on Effective Communication for Administrators||A||V||September 26-28, 2014|
- To enhance the oral and written communication skills of the school administrators
|VI||October 24-26, 2013|
|VIII||November 7-9, 2013|
|XIII||December 12-14, 2013|
|B||I||September 25-27, 2014|
|II||October 23-25, 2014|
|XII||November 13-14, 2014|
|C||VII||March 5-7, 2015|
|X||August 27-29, 2015|
|IX||October 22-24, 2015|
|CAR||November 19-21, 2015|
Part I: Classroom-Based Research
Part II: Writing and Reporting the Classroom Research Findings
|A||III||August 1-3, 2013|
- To make the participants realize the role of research in the teaching and learning process.
- To allow them to consider the basic research paradigm in conceptualizing classroom research.
- To help them conceptualize a classroom research anchored on a conceptual or theoretical framework.
|XI||August 29-31, 2013|
- To guide the participants in writing a research report
- To allow them to use techniques to search for relevant reviews
- To enable them to write a short introduction and methodology for the paper.
|I||September 12-14, 2013|
|II||September 26-28, 2013|
|XII||November 28-30, 2013|
|B||VII||February 6-8, 2014|
|X||February 20-22, 2014|
|IV-A||August 7-9, 2014|
|IX||October 9-11, 2014|
|CAR||November 6-8, 2014|
|C||VI||July 2-4, 2015|
|VII||August 13-15, 2015|
|XII||October 8-10, 2015|
The target participants to these activities are classroom teachers, school heads (SHs), head teachers (HTs), and school administrators.
More information may be inquired from the Arczone Professional, Inc. (APDI), 2nd Floor Overland Park Building, Banawe St., Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, telefax nos.: (02) 414-7589; (02) 414-6737; (02) 781-6895, mobile phone nos.: 092 1-576-1676; 09 17-857-6757 or through email address: arczone firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"2013-2015 National Seminar-Workshops of the Arczone Professional Development, Inc. (APDI)"
was written by Mary
under the Schools / Universities
category. It has been read 2958
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 22 June 2013
and updated on 22 June 2013