Support amounting to Two Million Two Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP2,200,000.00) shall be downloaded to the recipient regions through a Sub-Allotment Release Order (Sub-ARO).
The downloaded funds shall be used for the following:
- advocacy meetings with parents
- printing and distribution of MISOSA Modules
- honorarium of MISOSA Teacher-Facilitators
- monitoring the progress of the implementation
The Bureau of Elementary Education shall provide the final copy of the MISOSA modules for reproduction.
An accomplishment report shall be submitted to the Bureau of Elementary Education (BEE) addressed to the Director. It shall cover the following:
- Date of receipt of funds transferred by the Region to the Divisions
- Disbursement and liquidation of
- Number of copies of modules printed and distributed
- List of recipient schools
View the complete list of Policy Guidelines on the Utilization of Funds for Alternative Delivery Modes (ADMs) in Formal Basic Education
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Guidelines on the Utilization of the Downloaded Funds for the Implementation of MISOSA"
was written by Mary
under the Schools / Universities
category. It has been read 2493
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 16 July 2011
and updated on 16 July 2011