Thus, the NCAE for the Grade 8 students under the K to 12 Curriculum scheduled on August 27, 2013 in DepEd Order No. 10, s. 2013 shall no longer be administered.
Only private secondary schools with permit to operate from Deped shall be included in the conduct of the test.
The forwarder/courier shall deliver the test materials at least two weeks before test administration except for National Capital Region (NCR) divisions which shall be delivered two days before test administration. The same forwarder/courier shall retrieve all the test materials one week after the conduct of the test.
Relative to this, NETRC shall conduct the National Conference on the Standardized Administration of the NCAE to all Regional Testing Coordinators (RTCs), Division Testing Coordinators (DTCs) and Private Schools Supervisors (PSSs) by cluster. The venues and schedules shall be announced later through a DepEd Advisory.
The following topics shall be discussed in the said Conference:
- Proper conduct/administration of the test;
- Security of test materials, delivery and retrieval
- Allocation of test materials;
- Interpretation of NCAE Certificate of Rating (COR) data;
- NCAE Results Utilization at the School Level (dissemination on the research findings);
- Revisit of the training programs based on the Test of English Proficiency for Teachers (TEPT) and Process Skills Test (PST) findings; and
- Financial matters relative to test administration.
Divisions with ten or more private secondary schools are authorized to send one DTC and one PSS to the conference. If there are less than 10 private schools, only the DTC will attend.
Traveling expenses and allowable expenses shall be charged to the NETRC Funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
The participants must attend only on the date and venue where their region is clustered. Conference proper will start at exactly 8:00 a.m. The participants can be accommodated in the afternoon a day before the scheduled conference.