|June 8-9, 2012||Eastern Visayas State University, Tacloban City|
|June 11-12, 2012||Bethel House, Dumaguete City|
|July 12-13, 2012||Cagayan de Oro City|
|July 16-17, 2012||General Santos City|
|August 9-10, 2012||Baguio City|
|August 16-17, 2012||Lipa City|
|August 24-25, 2012||Santiago City|
|The New Directions in Education: K to 12 Programs and ICR Seminar aims to:|
1. enable the participants to understand fully the enhanced education program of DepEd as an essential educational reform in line with international standards;
2. create awareness among them on the implications of the K to 12 Program to library and information services and to the publishing industry; and
3. gain skills in web technologies and web resources to be able to create a library and teaching site integrating various web resources.
|The Basic Competencies for Library Paraprofessional Staff aims to:|
1. enable paraprofessional-participants understand the philosophy of the library profession and importance of libraries;
2. make them knowledgeable to understand the basic technical activities in libraries;
3. enhance their skills especially in the application of ICTs; and
4. inculcate in them personal and interpersonal relationships in their workplace.
The target participants for the New Directions in Education Seminar are the educators or teachers from both public and private schools, and for the Basic Library Competencies are the non-professional library staff from the public school libraries and library hubs.
For more information, interested individuals may contact:
The Infomanagement Specialists, Inc. (IMSI)No. 149 Quirino Highway, Quezon CityMobile Phone Nos.: 0927-557-1284; 0927-696-8717E-mail Addresses: email@example.com / prudenciana.cruz@yahoo .com