- February 5, 2012 - National Capital Region
- February 12, 2012 - CALABARZON and MIMAROPA
- February 19, 2012 - Ilocos Region and Cagayan Valley
- February 26, 2012 - Bicol Region and Western Mindanao
- March 11, 2012 - SOCCSKSARGEN
- March 18, 2012 - Western Visayas and Caraga
- March 25, 2012 - Northern Mindanao and Davao Region
- April 1, 2012 - Central Visayas and Eastern Visayas
- April 15, 2012 - Central Luzon and CAR
- April 22, 2012 - Autonomous Region and Muslim Mindanao
|Home » Articles » Schools / Universities|
Test of English Proficiency for Teachers (TEPT) and Process Skills Test (PST)
To have an orderly and systematic administration of the Test of English Proficiency for Teachers (TEPT) and Process Skills Test (PST) Mathematics to all Grades I and II public school teachers, regions and divided into ten (10) clusters.
Share This PostIf you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
"Test of English Proficiency for Teachers (TEPT) and Process Skills Test (PST)" was written by admin under the Schools / Universities category. It has been read 18405 times and generated 29 comments. The article was created on 16 February 2012 and updated on 16 February 2012.
Warning! When posting comments, strictly observe correct spelling. Avoid incomplete words such as TY (as Thank You), Pls as Please, gud as good, dpt as dapat, etc. You can comment in English or Tagalog. If you will not follow this simple instruction, your comment(s) will not be accepted or published.