|Home » Articles » Arts|
|admin 3 20-March-2012|
The Department of Education (DepEd), in collaboration with the Department of Transportation and Communication (DOTC) and the National Coalition for Commuter Safety and Protection, Inc., (NCCSP1), will launch the National Road Safety Poster Making Contest on March 5 in all schools nationwide. The contest will culminate and highlight the celebration of the World Remembrance Day on November 18, 2012.
The contest aims to heighten awareness and increase level of participation in DepEd's advocacy or road safety among teachers and school children.
In view of this, schools are encouraged to hold varied launching activities to mark the beginning of the contest. Organizers would like to establish comprehensive documentation of this undertaking as it progresses yearly which covers the term of the National Decade of Action. Three schools, one elementary or secondary school each in Antipolo City, Iloilo City and Davao City shall be considered for special media coverage.
This multi-level contest starts from the school up to the national level. Valuable and exciting prizes await the winners. (Please see attached mechanics of the contest.)
For your information and compliance.
NATIONAL ROAD SAFETY POSTER MAKING CONTEST
1. The contest is open to all public and private school students.
2. The contest has two categories, Elementary and High School for School Year 2012-2013
3. The theme "Road Safety as a Way of Life" must be reflected on the poster as part of the design.
4. All entries must follow the specifications below:
5. The selection of winners shall be based on the following criteria:
6. The School, Division, Regional and National winners will receive prizes accordingly.
7. The deadline for the submission of entries is on or before June 25, 2012. Entries must be submitted to school heads. Retouching is not allowed after the submission of entries.
8. The decision of the judges is final and non-appealable.
9. Violation of any of the above mentioned is a ground for disqualification in the contest. In case of a disqualified entry, no replacement/substitute entry will be permitted.
|Total comments: 3|