Know more about your Sun Cellular bills online. Here's a short orientation of some details of your Sun Cellular Bill (Postpaid, Mobile, Internet Bill, Plans, and other Sun cellular bills).
(Sun Cellular Monthly Statement of Account)
SUCCEEDING PAGE/S TERMS AND DEFINITIONS:
PAYMENT AND DUE DATE
- Last day for bill payment
- Period covered in the monthly bill
- Maximum amount of outstanding balances to be incurred before service is recommended for redirection. It is inclusive of the MSF, Usage Charges, Adjustments, and All other fees, billed or un-billed as well as the overdue amount.
BALANCE FROM PREVIOUS STATEMENT
- Total amount due from the last statement
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE
- Amount to be paid on or before the due date
MONTHLY SERVICE FEES
- Total monthly consumable recurring charge for the current bill period (may be a pro-rated amount during the first billing and may be inclusive of the CTU/TU Fee)
ONE-TIME CHARGES AND DEBIT ADJUSTMENTS
- Total non-recurring charges such as Advance MSF, Handset Cost, Registration Fees, etc.
- Total amount of voice calls, operator-assisted calls, text messages, and value-added services made by the account
- Total amount of voice consumable and free local SMS
- Total amount of applicable VAT, OCT, and SUN Roamer Tax on current charges