The 2010 NQEP consisted of 170 test items. These were equitably spread across the nine (9) performance areas or leadership experience dimensions of school heads to include:
- School Leadership;
- Instructional Leadership;
- Creating a Student-Centered Learning Climate;
- Professional Human Resource Development;
- Parent Involvement and Building Community;
- School Management and Daily Operations;
- Personal Integrity and Interpersonal Sensitivity;
- English Language Proficiency; and
- Reading Comprehension
Given the cut-off score of 90 percentile, a total of 924 test takers or examinees hurdled in the said examination, representing approximately 9.5% of the total aspirants of 9,778. Enclosed is the Official Result of the 2010 NQEP.
The detailed information contained in the results are as follows:
- Complete name and region of the examinee;
- Percentile rank of the examinee;
- Raw score and standard score of the examinee per performance area and;
- Total raw scores, total standard scores and percentile equivalent.
The Department of Education extends
its congratulations to the top ten (10) placers of the 2010 NQEP as follows:
|1.||Torres, Bemar D.||VII||99.99|
|2.||Alduheza, Ma. Sherwin C.||X||99.99|
|3.||Aliga, Vicente P. Jr.||CAR||99.98|
|4.||Raroque, Elnora T.||I||99.97|
|5.||Renolayan, Hildo Inocente||V||99.96|
|6.||Celis, Mercedes D.||V||99.95|
|7.||Racho, Corazon D.||IV - CALABARZON||99.94|
|8.||Celis, Amelia B.||V||99.92|
|9.||Caspe, Eden A.||IV - MIMAROPA||99.91|
DepEd informs that request/s for re-checking of examination papers shall not be entertained. Similarly, application/s for additional points attributable to the Veteran's Value Point Privilege for daughters and sons of duly recognized war veterans shall not apply.
For further inquiries, please contact the NEAP, DepEd Central Office at telephone no.: (02) 635-4796, contact person: Mr. Antonio G. Ordovez, Jr., National Coordinator for the 2010 NQEP.
Below are the list of Results of the 2010 National Qualifying Examination for Principals (NQEP)
in the Philippines. The lists are in pdf format (ebook) and are sorted
by regions. Just click the links below to download the lists.