It is required that you have a BDO account enrolled in BDO's online banking facility. If you have a BDO account but you're not yet enrolled in BDO online banking facility, you cannot pay your GLOBE Broadband bill. This article might help you then:
Go to Pay Bills and Reload and fill-out the Pay Bills payment form:
Enter the appropriate information in the following fields:
- Pay from - choose the BDO account you want to use to pay from.
- Pay this Company/Biller - choose INNOVE/GLOBE LANDLINE/TATTOO BROADBAND
- Amount - the amount of your bill. You can also pay an amount greater than your bill. The extra amount will be used to the next billing cycle.
- Remarks - you can leave this blank
- Subscriber Number - your Globe Account Number
- Subscriber Name - your Globe Account Name
Then click Submit button.
You need to review all the information you've entered. Make sure all are correct and proceed to the payment process. You will receive an acknowledgment receipt to your email for successful payment.
Don't forget to share this page to your friends via Facebook, Twitter or any social media sites.