Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

The 3.5 mm jack

The 3.5 mm jack
The 3.5 mm jack is bent on my pair of headphones and I would like to know if there is a way to repair them by getting a new jack put on. It is 4 way conductor. I would like to use these headphones again, but this is stopping me from using them.


"See if this is the replacement jack you need:


Asked by: Guest | Views: 27
Total answers/comments: 0