- spark the participants’ enthusiasm in strengthening culture and arts in their respective campuses with inputs from cultural authorities in the field;
- provide cultural educators and officers in the academe with additional knowledge on artistic programming, production management, financial management and audience development;
- provide venues for discussion regarding ways in improving the current practices of cultural programming and artistic training in schools;
- define the status of cultural promotion and arts education in the schools by defining the challenges being faced by the cultural officers in the academe particularly in developing programs and activities to harness a creative campus environment; and
- introduce the aims and programs of the ACOPEI to the participants.
Confirmed on or before February 29, 2012
Board and lodging shall be shouldered by the participants. The Association may extend assistance to the participants in finding room accommodations. The Bayleaf gave a special rate of Three Thousand Pesos (PhP3,000.00) per head per night on twin sharing.
For more information, interested cultural educators and officers may contact Ms. Glorife Samodio, ACOPEI President and Director, Culture and Arts Office, De La Salle University (DLSU) at telephone nos.: (02) 524-4611 local 702 or 737 or at mobile phone no.: 0920-928-4 122 or send her a message through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.