RCBC offers two types of ATM prepaid cards:
- RCBC MyWallet ATM card - with no maintaining balance
- RCBC MyWallet Visa ATM card - also with no maintaining balance
Though RCBC offers zero maintaining balance ATM cards, you should be aware of the fees and charges in every transactions:
- Fee for reloading your ATM card over-the-counter: Php 20.00
- Balance inquiry fee over-the-counter: Php 10.00
- Withdrawal fee over-the-counter: Php 50.00
- Withdrawal fee using RCBC ATM (machine): Php 2.00
- Balance Inquiry fee using RCBC ATM (machine): Php 1.00
- Balance Inquiry fee using other banks ATM (machine): Php 2.00
- Withdrawal fee using other banks ATM (machine): Php 14.00
- Annual fee: Php 100.00
- Inactivity fee (inactive for 12 months): Php 200.00
- and other fees/charges not listed above...
By the way, you can use your RCBC ATM to purchase on any Visa-accredited merchants and BancNet POS merchants in the Philippines. So, you can use this card when you shop on major malls, departments stores, supermarkets and other Visa or BancNet accredited merchants.
What's your take on RCBC ATM cards? Do you like RCBC ATM card?