1. Protect your User ID and Passwords.
2. Protect your confidential Bank Information.Never write it down or share it with anyone. Chane immediately if it gets compromised. Make passwords as random as possible. Do no use birthdays or phone numbers that are easy to guess.
3. Be vigilant.Do not provide personal information in response to requests sent through SMS or email. The bank will never request for this information through these channels.
4. Avoid Mail-Related Risks.Enroll in Online Banking to monitor your accounts. If you see a suspicious transaction, call the bank immediately for further investigation.
5. Be aware of E-commerce Sites' Scams and Phishing.Enroll in RCBC's e-Statement (currently offered to Checking Accounts) and no longer receive paper statements in the mail. This helps to reduce the threat of having your statements misplaced and given to the wrong hands.
6. Information is KEY.Never respond to unsolicited e-commerce sites asking for confidential information. Do not click on links provided in the e-commerce sites. Instead, type the bank's website (www.rcbc.com) directly into your browser's address bar.
7. Sometimes, convenience is inconvenient.Ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date personal information with the bank. We can protect you if we can properly confirm your identity.
8. Know the trusted websites.Do not tick on "Remember Username and/or Password" to avoid other users to see your login details.
When you do online shopping, make sure that the merchant is an accredited partner of the bnak. Check the name of the merchant/biller if listed in the bank website before doing any purchase.
9. Use SPAM Filter wisely.
10. Better to be sure than uncertain.Use E-mall filtering software or use well your Spam function provided with your inbox. These tools can help reduce likelihood of a virus or worm installing a malicious program on your computer or receiving e-mall phishing attempts.
If you have any concerns with RCBC online banking facilities, visit your nearest Branch r contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org (+632) 877-7222