stands for Card Verification Value
. It is a security code
used to prevent or reduce credit/debit card fraud. It is a very important feature needed in money transfer or when purchasing products/services online. If you are confused where to find the CVV or security code of BDO ATM card, here's your guide below:
How to find the CVV or Security Code of BDO ATM Card?
- It can be found at the back of your BDO ATM card. Look for the last 3 digits. That's the CVV or security code.
Rear-view of BDO ATM Card
Card Verification Value (CVV) is also called by the following names:
- Card Verification Data
- Card Verification Number
- Card Verfication Value Code
- Card Verification Code (CVC)
- Verification Code (V-Code)
- Card Code Verification
- Signature Panel Code (SPC)
- Card Identification Number (CID)
- Unique Card Code (UCC)
- Card Validation Code (CVC2)
- Elo Verification Code (CVE)
- Card Validation Number 2 (CVN2)
- Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2)
Are you still having a problem finding the CVV of your BDO ATM Card?
Please support us in writing articles like this by sharing this post
Share this post to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, or any social media site. In this way, we will be motivated to write articles you like.
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"Where to find the Security Code or CVV of BDO ATM Card?"
was written by admin
under the Banking
category. It has been read 28365
times and generated 1
comments. The article was created on 06 April 2016
and updated on 06 April 2016