|1st Batch||May 30 - June 1, 2012|
|2nd Batch||November 13-15, 2012|
The Training-Workshop aims to:
- build sound literacy competencies in ECE;
- improve instructional skills of the participants who are working with young children;
- build realistic shared expectations based on development milestones;
- explore strategies to support language and early literacy skills and problem solving skills as well; and
- develop shared goals for children who are exposed to more than one language.
The target participants to this activity are Grade I teachers, ECE teachers, preschool owners and coordinators, district supervisors, division supervisors on preschools, daycare workers and officers, Municipal Social Welfare and Development (MSWD) officers, municipal councilors on education, and Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) officers.
Each participant shall be charged a registration fee of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP7,500.00) to cover three (3)-days and two (2)-nights hotel accommodation, meals and snacks, training fees, materials and certificates.
For more information, interested participants may contact any of the following:
Ms. Minerva Soriano CasalloDirector, AimSkills World Management Training CenterMobile Phone No.: 0921-259-7237E-mail Address: mscasallo@yahoo .comMs. Cyndie SorianoAimSkills World Management Training Center 250 Rasver Bldg., P. Ocampo St.,San Antonio Village, Makati CityMobile Phone No.: 0908-716-6714