This Congress aims to:
- identify/discuss to the participants the basic programs and services relative to early childhood education and development;
- share with them the global trends promoting maximum potential among children aged 3-5 years;
- enhance their teaching strategies, approaches, techniques and methodologies utilizing appropriately developed kindergarten instructional materials in the mother-tongue;
- disseminate to them the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Kindergarten Education Act (Republic Act No. 10157) and the Early Childhood Care and Development Act (Republic Act No. 8980); and
- strengthen advocacy among stakeholders on the universalization of early education and development.
- The target participants to this activity are kindergarten teachers, administrators or school heads (SHs), kindergarten division and regional supervisors, special education (SPED) teachers, principals and supervisors, day care workers, municipal and social welfare and development officers, advocates and other officials and stakeholders from both public and private sectors. Attendance to this congress is on official time only.
A registration fee of Five Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP5,500.00) shall be charged each participant to cover the board and lodging, kits/handouts, certificates, honoraria of the resource speakers, supplies and materials, and other related expenses. The first meal to be served shall be dinner of August 27 and the last meal shall be p.m.
snacks of August 30, 2012.
For more information, all concerned may contact:
The Early Childhood Care and Development Council (EECDC)5th Floor, PDAF Bldg., 407 Sen. Gil Puyat AvenueBarangay Bel-Air, Makati CityTelephone Numbers: (02) 403-5601; (02) 403-5813